Women’s Artistic Gymnastics
Women’s Artistic Gymnastics is a creative blend of daring and control; powerful yet refined, elegant yet strong. Mastery on the four apparatus -Vault, Uneven Bars, Beam and Floor -requires skills that flip, balance, swing and soar. Gymnastics at all levels
- Enhances coordination and agility, for body awareness and balance
- Develops posture and confident body movement, including the ability to land safely
- Enhances creativity and builds self-confidence, for sport and life
- Develops strength and flexibility, for life’s constant challenges
- Develops healthy minds and bodies for now and later life
College Park Gymnastic Academy Women’s Artistic Gymnastics program caters for girls of all ages. Once you’ve learnt the basics, you can develop your skills and challenge yourself further through competitions from local to national, and international level. Your pathway to the Women’s Artistic Gymnastics program commences with attendance in the Junior Development and Development programs where the emphasis is still on fun, but with additional activities to develop strength and flexibility. Gymnasts will be monitored and assessed for inclusion in either the State, National or International Level programs.
If you want to take your Women’s Artistic Gymnastics career further, find out more about specific judging and coaching courses. Just ask one of our friendly staff.